The nature of trade shows is changing alongside our changing economy. They are no longer just a place where you buy or sell something. Instead, they have become a modern tool of marketing communication.
Trade show facts:
• trade shows provide a marketing message which the addressees are willing to pay for by themselves
• trade shows are a commercial presentation which anyone can see and touch for themselves
• trade shows are a marketing tool that ensure comprehensive communication on many levels
• trade shows provide an excellent opportunity to build your company's image. In that, they are like spectacular fashion shows where the best ideas from leading firms are presented, setting trends for other market participants
• trade shows are a source of knowledge and inspiration: whatever is showcased at trade fairs becomes a must, a thing to follow